Saturday, February 25, 2012

LG Thrill Review


 LG THRILL

I recently got the LG Thrill, mainly because of the 3D functionality and the fact that it is an Android phone. I had heard really good things about it from friends, and it was the only 3D phone with AT&T. That being said, I had really high hopes for the phone. Right out of the box, the phone's shell was very impressive. It was thin, but not weak: a light phone that could take a beating. Starting it up, I noticed that the phone ended up having a very short battery life: it would last me a max of 3 hours (me browsing the internet with it.) So I dished out an additional $5 on JuiceDefender Ultimate. It's utilizes your battery accordingly and saves power. This gave me about 1 more hours of phone use. The photo quality is ok, but suffers terribly when your subject isn't in direct light. I am really satisfied with the phone call quality though, and the speakers on the phone are really nice and crisp.

OVERALL: 2/5

0 comments:

Post a Comment