Sunday, March 4, 2012

6 Epicly Awesome Minecraft Creations (They make your mansion look like a dirt house!)

1. Yorkminster Cathedral in Minecraft

What's this?!?! A giant cathedral, hand-mined, on a minecraft server. No wonder this collaborative project is so impressive. Great job guys!




2. Minecraft CPU

So, this one guy made a full-working CPU in minecraft. Impressive! think I just had a nerdgasm!




3. Super Minecraft Bros!

Now this is how I want to play minecraft; koopas and shyguys galore!



4. Taj Mahal

Wow. I feel like I can scratch out one more thing on my bucket list! Visiting this Minecraft Taj Mahal will be much cheaper than an Indian vacation!


















5. Pixel Art

Here's a little gallery of some really cool pixel art I've found!



























































5. Epic WaterSlide!!!

This Waterslide makes theme park attractions look like kiddy rides!



6. The SS Enterprise

Space, the final frontier... until Minecraft!

0 comments:

Post a Comment